Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Hello guys, sorry for not continuing with my explanations at my last post, but after classes I left for Munchen, Germany for a shopping day. We were supposed to go to Wien but when we got to Austria we realized that everything was closed because they had a national festival. It was really fun but really tiring too because I didn’t get too sleep for 24 hours. Of course I slept a little in the car but it wasn’t enough. I bought some tings from H&M because we don’t have H&M here, but I expected to find the new Lanvin for H&M collection. When are the supposed to launch it in Europa?
About the outfit, I’m wearing my new booties from Bershka that I’ve been talking about and an older dress that you may have seen in my older posts.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
- A shearling jacket is one of autumn/winter 2010-11's must-haves.
- Aviator themes reigned on the catwalks - think cropped shapes with furry, oversized collars.
- Burberry had the most wait list-worthy examples in shades of khaki and bittersweet chocolate, with utilitarian straps hanging free.
- Wear yours with party dresses in feminine fabrics - as at Burberry and Etro - or with the season's new trouser silhouette, as seen at Phillip Lim.
- Christopher Kane's embroidered version had fashion editors in rapture.
- Which one is your favorite?
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I'm wearing a necklace that I redeemed from chictopia, you can see it in the last picture
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
I’m planning my wedding for next year. It was gorgeous so I’m having it in mind.
These are some pictures of the hall that I found on the Internet.
What do you guys think about it?
I was wearing: custom made vest, zara shirt, BBup boots, Mango bag, MeliMelo bag