Sunday, January 4, 2015

Love it!






dress: HERE | jacket: read the story below | boots: HERE | bag: vintage | watch: Daniel Wellington | sunglasses: Dior

Ta-da-da-dam! Here it is again, the most loved piece in my wardrobe, my grandpa's cardigan. And no, I'm not mistaking, it's my grandpa not my grandma. And no, my grandpa wasn't a midget. The cardigan must have shrinked or something because the sleeves are too short even for me, but otherwise it fits me perfectly. I have so many clothes in my wardrobe that most of them don't get worn more than once, but not this cardigan. I wore it sooo many times, it's so versatile and it's so full of great memories. This time I took it with me on a short trip to Budapest, so I just loaded it with more memories.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeus look!!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with your dress, so lovely i want i!!
    Dear, you look pretty :)
    Happy new year

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice.. ;-))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cardy, I love your boots though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arata super cool cardigan-ul bunicului tau. L-ai combinat perfect :)

    http://anamariaben.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog you have here! Keep up on this level and it will grow bigger. In the meanwhile, see some cool maroon skinny jeans to raise your mood! This is a true body enhancer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...