Thursday, April 29, 2010

a new day...a new outfit...

...a new story.
I think most of you know me from chictopia, because there's where I started to post my outfits 3 or 4 months ago. I just love the chictopia comunity and all the inspiration I get from it. It's amazing how many wonderful outfits you can find and how many wonderful people... My style changed alot in this period thanks to this site and I think it will still change and it will get bether and bether.
So, thank you chictopia for making me a part of you!






2 comments:

  1. I love all the colours in this, and that big flower in your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I found your web site by means of Google even
    as looking for a comparable subject, your web site came
    up, it appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, simply become alert to your blog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative.

    I'm going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate should you proceed this in future.
    Many people might be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my page zero carb foods
    My webpage - low carb protein bar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...