Saturday, February 18, 2012





cardigan/ jerseu: thrifted/ SH
fur collar/ guler de blana: H&M
dress/ rochie: Denny Rose
boots/ cizme: BBup Shoes
bag/ geanta: Musette
ring/ inel: H&M
 
Every time it snows I think to my self : "I hope this is the last time!", and then it snows again. That's what I thought yesterday too, but now I really, really hope it was the last time. I don't want to see this much snow in my town ever again. 

*
RO: De fiecare data cand vad ca ninge ma gandesc : "Sper sa fie ultima oara!" si apoi ninge din nou. Asa m-am gandit si ieri, dar de data asta chiar sper sa fie ultima oara. Nu mai vreau sa vad atata zapada in Timisoara cat traiesc eu.

4 comments:

  1. Asa si eu ! Chiar sunt suprasaturata de vremea asta...
    In schimb, imi place super mult jerseul tau si cum ai purtat inelul peste manusa (chiar nu m-as fi gandit la asta)!

    PS: Te invit sa te inscri in giveaway-ul de pe blogul meu ! Sper sa-ti placa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for your nice comment on my blog..

    Very nice outfit...love the cardigan:)

    I hope you like my blog and maybe you gonna be my next follower...If you want:)

    Wish you a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore ton gilet, superbe tenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog.Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...