Friday, November 1, 2013

Boho flower print






jacket: HERE | jeans: Bershka | necklaces: H&M | hat: H&M | boots: Zara | sunglasses: HERE| bracelet: HERE

I just love my new bracelet from The Zen Project. It is a hand dyed, pure organic silk wrap bracelet, adorned with fine silver pendants crafted by native Hill tribe artisans. This bracelets come in so many beautiful colors, it's impossible not to fall in love with them. And the fact that 10 % of the sales are donated  to various charity causes in Romania, makes me like them even more. I chose a red one, but I also liked the ones with different shades of blue. You can check them out HERE, and look for your favorite one.  


The guys from firmoo.com where nice enough to give me one voucher code, for 30 $, witch can be used, by any of you guys, to purchase a pair of glasses from the Classic Series collection. So hurry up, because the first one who uses the code will have to pay 30 $ less for a beautiful pair of glasses. Remember, the voucher code can only be used once, and it will expire in two weeks from now. The voucher code is: LIVINGINBLOGS4. Down under, I made a selection of my favorite pairs from the Classic Series collection:
1. HERE          2. HERE        3. HERE          4. HERE
5. HERE          6. HERE        7. HERE          8. HERE

12 comments:

  1. i love how relaxed and laidback this whole look is! perfect for a lazy weekend out

    alice
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous jacket!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! I like the boots:)
    Have a nice weekend dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. still loving your jacket! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful outfit, love the pretty jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie outfit! Je jas is echt gaaf! :)

    xo Liesbeth
    http://aboutfashionliesbeth.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tare frumoasa intreaga tinuta, jacheta e deosebita! Pupici!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot really put my finger on what I like the most about this look! The jacket and necklace have to be my favorites! But everything else is pure perfection also! I love it!

    Hugs,

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cool jacket! Looking great, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ce frumoase sunt bratarile :X pasiunea mea iar tu esti superba ca intotdeauna :*

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...