Friday, November 1, 2013

Statement Necklaces

1. HERE          2. HERE          3. HERE          4. HERE
5. HERE          6. HERE          7. HERE          8. HERE

 9. HERE          10. HERE          11. HERE          12. HERE
13. HERE          14. HERE          15. HERE          16. HERE
If you follow my blog, you already know that I have a big obsession for necklace. And now, I couldn't be more happy, because I fond some amazing ones, at really great prices (some of them are even on sale) on oasap.com . This necklaces are just perfect to be worn on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve night, or they can be given as cute gift to loved ones. For me, it was really hard to stick to just two pieces, but my husband will make a heart attack if he sees me buying any more statement necklaces. I won't tell you witch ones I bought, but I'm gonna show them to you in a future outfit post, so, until then, try to guess ;)

Also, there are a few great campaigns on Oasap, and so, you can buy some of this necklaces, or other fashion items, at a really great price. Check them out, I'm sure you'll find some you'll like. 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry pieces! How charming those necklaces are I must say. Though all the necklaces are pretty, but if I have to choose one, I will definitely pick that second one. These stylish statement necklaces have become the latest fashion trend not only for celebrities, but for normal people as well. Women are following this latest trend of accessories. Most of the women love to pair up these fashionable accessories with party wear gowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gold pendant necklace will do just perfectly. The whole idea behind the shiny trend is to not overdo it. A good rule of thumb is to take one accessory off before you leave the house because we all have a tendency to overindulge in the jewelry department.
    Necklaces

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...