Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sibiu, my love!





shirt: HERE | skirt: HERE | shoes: asos | hat: H&M | bag: HERE

This past weekend I went to Sibiu to shoot for M Calendar and, I promise, I'll get back with more details about this project in a future post. I absolutely love Sibiu, it's my favorite city in Romania and I always feels so great while I'm there. This time I spend only three days in this beautiful city, I was super busy, but thank God, I found I few minutes to shoot this outfit for a blog post.
This is the first time you see this bag on my blog, but I'm sure you'll see it again pretty soon, because it's one of my favorite bags at the moment. I got it from Ideal Boutique, a really cute online bag shop. They have so many cute bags, all made out of leather at really great prices. After seeing the great quality of this bag I'm thinking about geting one more bag from their shop, but it's not easy to decide witch one.



1. HERE          2. HERE          7. HERE
4. HERE          5. HERE          6. HERE



13 comments:

  1. pretty look ;-))




    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the story! By the way Sibiu us my fav city as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! You are so gorgeous!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mie imi place fusta de mor :X am vrut sa mi-o iau si eu de la STradivarius si m-a toot razgandit...Pupici

    shoeper-women.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear more about the project! I absolutely love your outfit.x The bag is gorgeous.x Would be definitely checking their website.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skirt! Such a pretty look!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killer look! Loving the stripes on you and the bag is beautiful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Si eu ador Sibiul!

    Outfit-ul e super :)

    http://anamariaben.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bag, precious look, awesome selection!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great and that skirt is lovely.

    The teal color bag and tan one are my favorites..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice read! I like the collections.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirt! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woow such a sweet outfit! And you look so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...