Sunday, September 21, 2014

It still feels like summer







vest: HERE | shorts: DIY | bag: Zara | shoes: Musette

The other day I saw Front Row shop's latest collection (no need to say that I fell in love with most of their items), and that made me remember that I had this vest from them, that I was dying to wear with some short jeans but never got the chance. The weather was still on my side so I took advantage of that and worn my beloved pastel vest with my new DIY shorts. 

And talking about Front Row Shop's latest collection, I had to do a little collage and share with you my biggest cravings:
 

1. HERE          2. HERE          3. HERE          4. HERE


4. HERE          5. HERE          6. HERE

       


10 comments:

  1. Sweety, esti superba. Asa mamica frumoasa si naturala, te apreciez tare mult:X

    Kisses

    http://miu-miu.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look ;-)


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/san-diego-15.html


    El chaleco tono rosa me encanta. Estas guapisima con este look. Un beso guapa



    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the look!!!
    Have a nice week dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the blazer with the denim shorts- ultra cool! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!! i like everything in this post.. nice photos!!

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...