Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Things I would have never worn







vest: my own design | shorts: Zara | top: Zara | bag: Zara | sunglasses: Armani | trainers: HERE

Messy hair and vests, ""No way!" I would have said 10 years ago. In my eyes they were a short way ticket to social rejection. Well, maybe not that dramatic, but still, I would have never worn any of those. I used to think that only nerds wear vests and only girls to lazy to comb wear messy hair. And here I am, 10 years later loving both of them. Life can be so tricky!

6 comments:

  1. Arati minunat Laura , imi place outfit-ul foarte mult :)


    http://anamariaben.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. superba ca intodeauna...!
    www.myab.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how styles change... there are tons of things I never would have worn that I love now (and vice versa, of course!) LOVE that vest!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome vest, love the simple grey
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...