Sunday, July 4, 2010

yesterday's outfits

I wore this two outfits yesterday when I was in girlie mood. The first one, with the skirt and the top, I wore in the morning when I meet some friends for morning coffee.The second one, the red dress, I wore in the evening to a birthday party. My friends found my glasses quite funny and they said that is the first time they see someone wearing something like that. Well, I saw a boy, once, in the mall wearing glasses like mine and then I decided I want a pair too. I don't know why I like them, I'm sure they don't make me look more beautiful...I don't know, maybe inside I'm just a little geek.
hope you find my outfits inspiring.

I was wearing for the outfit number 1:
Bershka skirt
a top bought from a local boutique
custom made shoes
random socks
NewYorker hat
vintage purse.





...for the outfit number 2
a dress that I bought from Zara 3 or 4 years ago, in fact this is the first item I bought from Zara
random bag
NewYorker glasses
custom made belt
random socks



1 comment:

  1. love both outfits! <3 awww. iti sta f bine cu fustite :D

    paaaai H&M nu expediaza colete in Ro, l-am luat prin cineva. Daca te intereseaza, anunta-ma!
    kisses

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...